The Sweet Science is picking up the slack for MMA - providing fight fans with a big unifying Light Heavyweight Title bout between Artur Beterbiev and Anthony Yarde. As always, Inside Fighting is here to provide you with some questionable fight picks.
Liam Harrison pulled out of his boxing exhibition only hours after the fight was announced - but “Money” Mayweather has a new opponent locked up. He’ll now box Aaron “The Joker” Chalmers on February 25th from the O2 Arena in London, England.
Chalmers is a former Bellator lightweight who retired in 2021. He’ll be the fourth MMA fighter to box against Floyd - following Conor McGregor in 2016, Tenshin Nasukawa in 2018, and Mikuru Asakura last September.
Floyd “Money” Mayweather is making his return to the squared circle - this time, against a bonafide kickboxer. He takes on ONE Championship’s Liam Harrison, giving the Englishman home field advantage. The bout goes down on February 25th from the O2 Arena in London, England.
The money keeps flowing for “Money,” who is undertaking his fourth exhibition fight in less than twelve months. He last fought social media influencer Deji in September, dismantling the YouTuber en route to a 6th round TKO.
- New Footage Leaks of Altercation Between Nate Diaz, the Nick Diaz Army, and Jake Paul's Security
- NBA YoungBoy is feeling "confident" before verdict
- Gary Russell Jr Talks Meek Mill Altercation, Not Impressed with Gervonta Davis, 'I'll Beat His Ass!'
- Oleksandr Usyk’s Manager Says Tyson Fury Has Agreed to Fight, Gunning for Winter in Saudi Arabia
- Famous Bodybuilder 'Big Boy' Calls for Tito Ortiz Boxing Match, 'I'm Gonna Knock You Out!’
- Nick Diaz Army Clashes with Jake Paul’s Security In Backstage Incident
- Floyd Mayweather Talks Conor Mcgregor Rematch EXCLUSIVE
- Oscar De La Hoya Says Tank Davis Won’t Negotiate Ryan Garcia Fight, Teofimo Likely Next