Raufeon Stots thinks Danny Sabatello talks a big game - but won’t be able to back it up when they fight at Bellator 289 on December 9th. Inside Fighting’s Andrew Capucetti got a chance to sit down with Stots, who says Sabatello tries to hype up what he’s going to do in the cage, only to try to hang on to his opponent’s back to win rounds.
“It’s just a facade,” Stots told Capucetti. “He [doesn’t] even want to wrestle, really. He wants to get to your back and hang on and win a round.” Stots - who is a two-time NCAA wrestling champion - is confident Sabatello isn’t going to implement his lay-and-pray gameplan.
We are very pleased to welcome Dustin Poirier to episode 21 of InsideFighting w/ Robby Clark!
In this interview, Poirier sits down with Robby to discuss past fighting experiences, fighting Nate Diaz, Jake Paul's diss track, fighter's pay, and more exclusive info of what's going on outside the octagon.
#taituivasa #ufc270 #mma
Tai Tuivasa, the "Shoey King," joins Robby Clark to discuss their thoughts on Jon Jones and Tai's long-term journey as a UFC fighter during this short episode of InsideFighting.
- Exclusive Access On Nate Diaz, Jake Paul's Diss Track & Fighter's Pay - Inside Fighting EP #21
- On UFC 269, The Nelk Boys & His Rugby Upbringing - Inside Fighting EP #21
- Mental Toughness and Training Camp Diets In The UFC - Inside Fighting Ep #5
- Smile'N Sam On His Entry Into Fighting - Inside Fighting Ep #18
- Fighting Kane Trujillo At The Bareknuckle Fighting Championship - Inside Fighting EP #13
- Tai Tuivasa On His Long-Term Journey - InsideFighting Ep #21
- Upcoming fights, mental toughness, and more - Inside Fighting EP #14
- Tai Tuivasa's Thoughts On Poirier, Ngannou, & Gane - InsideFighting Ep #21