Get ready for fireworks.
After rumors circulated that Conor McGregor was offered to be one of the coaches for the next season of The Ultimate Fighter, Dana White announced this morning that the rumors are true - and he'll be coaching against Michael Chandler.
The Paul brothers continue their takeover of the fight game - with Logan signing a multiyear deal to make his PRIME Hydration the official sports drink of the UFC.
There was speculation that Logan could be signing a deal to fight - given the fact that his brother Jake signed on to fight MMA in the PFL, it wasn't outside the realm of possibilities.
A showdown between 'Notorious' and 'El Cucuy' has been teased for years - and may actually be happening. Conor McGregor has agreed to be a coach on the next season of The Ultimate Fighter against rival Tony Ferguson, according to Severe MMA.
This comes on the heels of McGregor teasing earlier in the week that he was interested in coaching TUF.
- New Footage Leaks of Altercation Between Nate Diaz, the Nick Diaz Army, and Jake Paul's Security
- Islam Makhachev Better Be Careful, Charles Oliveira is 'Dangerous'
- Liver King Calls Out Hasbullah
- UFC's Chito Vera Bashes Petr Yan, Stop Crying About Loss to Sean O’Malley and Fight me!
- On UFC 269, The Nelk Boys & His Rugby Upbringing - Inside Fighting EP #21
- Mental Toughness and Training Camp Diets In The UFC - Inside Fighting Ep #5
- Alex Pereira BLASTS Khamzat Chimaev, 'He's Running Scared!'
- Smile'N Sam On His Entry Into Fighting - Inside Fighting Ep #18